Frequently Asked Questions
If there is something you are looking for but do not see please feel free to reach out to us
for further information and we will be happy to assist you.
1. What's the difference between a salesperson and a broker?
- A broker is an agent who has taken education beyond the agent level as required by state laws and has passed a brokers license exam.
2. How many hours of school id needed to become a salesperson?
- 75 hours
3. I have a previous felony/misdemeanor. Can I still get a sales license?
4. What supplies should I bring?
- Notebook, pen or pencil, highlighter
5. How do I pay for the course?
- Check, money order or online (when available)
6. I've completed the 75 hour sales course requirement. What's next?
- You're eligible to take the state exam
7. Do I have to pre-register for the class?
8. I passed the state exam. What's next?
- You can hang your license with a broker of your choice
9. Do I need a college degree to obtain my salesperson license?
- No, just a high school diploma